Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Rock Out: Buffalo Tom - "Tangerine"



"Just a little haiku to say how much I like you." Indeed.

By the time you read this, we will be gone.

On vacation, that is, just for a couple of days.

In the interim, we leave you in the capable hands of the Ack, who may have already posted something this morning, if he could have been bothered. But even if he wasn't...who could blame him these days?

(You can also follow him over on the Twitter by clicking on the link up on the right of this page. Or right here: @TheAck.)

Here's to an enjoyable final weekend of August for all of you and yours. See you in September.

6 comments:

The Ack said...

With apologies to the loyal, I was late reading the memo granting me weekday access. ASSIGNMENT FAIL.

Personally, I blame the ToS administrative department for the communication breakdown. I guess that's what happens in an era of payroll constraints.

Mattt said...

What's all this September talk? That's months away...

KP said...

Is the season over yet?

The hockey zombies are out in full force, devouring every 3:27 clip of boring interviews with Olympic hopefuls.

But seriously, can I stop watching the Jays yet? My will to cheer has was vacuumed from my soul during the Red Sox Sweep. I want to cheer... but I can't.

When Howell threw that wild pitch my first reaction was not "YEAAHHH!! JAYS WIN!!!! PLAYOFFS BABY WOOOO!!!!!" Nope. Instead it was "Hmm that's a shitty way to win a ball game."

Sigh.

Lind's Chocolate Mama. said...

check out the jays's players wives over at mop up duty....interesting....

Anonymous said...

Tao seems to get a lot of vacation time. Perhaps, his new moniker should be Doc Taoliday.

Anonymous said...

I don't like to watch soccer, I'll play the game but hate to watch.