- Mickey Brantley is gone-zo, Alonzo.
- There's lots of consternation at Drunk Jays Fans about all of the leakage.
- Some Jays fans have turned to a life of crime to pay for one of those dugout level seats.
- Funny of the Week: Joanna at Hum and Chuck dropping Wooderson lines in a Brantley post.
- Frank Thomas will bring his enormous noggin to TBS, while Gregg Zaun may or may not bring his teeth to Sportsnet
- Maldonado Over Everything is in the middle of an amazing nerdfight with MSN's John Brattain. Brattain won't have any waistbands left on his undies if this keeps up.
- Old Man Gillick is retiring.
- Dick says: J.P. is W.
Friday, September 28, 2007
The Tao's Week That Was (as far as we can tell)
We've been working overtime to feed our family, which explains why we've been 60% less clever/engaged/present this week. Still, we managed to glean the following as the highlights of the last seven days.