- If Richard Griffin didn't exist, we would have to invent him. Without his inanities and our visceral reaction to them, the Jays blogosphere might just go dark.
- Speaking of which, there's now a blog completely dedicated to Dick's ignorance.
- We got minor league playoff fever, if only for a few hours.
- The Drunk Jays Fans provided us with the image of a fan in grass skirt that we've been trying to scrub from our brains ever since.
- The ProJo's Art Martone explained to us that if it weren't for small ball (screw small ball!), Coco Crisp wouldn't have any ball at all.
- The Buffalo News suggested that John Gibbons should be the AL Manager of the Year. Sportsnet.ca echoed the sentiment. Neate's head spun around twice.
- And finally, sadly, we bade a fond farewell to the Ottawa Lynx.
Friday, September 7, 2007
The Tao's Week that Was
A look at how it all shook down over the last seven days: