Saturday, August 16, 2008

That's the thing about rain-outs...

...they don't give you a whole lot of material to work with. Let's hope they get tonight's game in so Doc can kick the shit out of Pukelis (thanks, Joanna) and the rest of 'em.

Ricky Romero train
Well, not exactly a derailment, but not exactly the smoothest of rides either. My favorite disappointing 6th overall selection took the loss and gave us a line of 6 IP, 7H, 5 ER, 3BB, 3K in a loss to Pawtucket. Hey, at least he outdueled BFBC (Big Fat Bartolo Colon), who could only muster one inning of work.

Down goes Richmond
Well, looks like that's the end of the Scott Richmond experiment, as he was optioned back to Syracuse to make room for Wolfman Tallet. I'm already preparing myself for Griff's column.

3 comments:

MK Piatkowski said...

Griffin's column should be entertaining.

Love Doc. LOVE. Damn Rat-Face. I wanted that shutout.

Anonymous said...

I hate the Red Sox. Here is a small list of nicknames I have for some of them:

J.D. Who
Wholio Whogo
Kevin Useless

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

i'm scared to go to The Star's website to see if Griff wrote his column...fuck...

as for Doc, wow, what can you say about him that hasn't been said already? that's one formidable lineup they've got in Boston, and he carved them up. doc is so god damn special. he makes me proud to be a jays fan.