Friday, March 14, 2008

The Beej is back...as a starter!

Okay, maybe we're overselling the story, but B.J. Ryan did take the mound to start this afternoon's game versus the not-so-Devilish Rays. The Beej struck out two of the three batters he faced in a 1-2-3 first inning. Fuckin' sweet.

Lil' Litschy didn't fare quite as well when he took the ball, giving up two walks and two runs in his first inning of work.

Somewhere, Jeff Weaver is sitting by his phone, practicing answering calls in a cool, nonchalant manner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture makes his elbow look yucky and bruised and leathery and yucky. But I'm glad he back.

Joanna said...

you could hide from the cops in that dimple.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.